The Chatham-Kent Police Service is dedicated to making Chatham-Kent the safest community in Ontario.
In partnership with our citizens, we will serve and protect our community with integrity, fairness and courage.
We, the members of the Chatham-Kent Police Service believe in:
Meaningful COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS with the people we serve;
A SAFE COMMUNITY where the PROTECTION of life and property are valued and preserved.
- COMPASSIONATE for all in need;
- HONEST in our interactions with each other and the members of our community;
- FAIR, EQUITABLE and IMPARTIAL at all times;
- RESPECTFUL to each other and to the persons we protect and serve;
- Dedicated to open COMMUNICATION within our organization and with our community,
We believe in:
- Being APPROACHABLE AND UNDERSTANDING of community needs and issues;
- Being PROFESSIONAL in our duty and committed to IMPROVEMENT through life long learning;
- Having a POSITIVE ATTITUDE in our dealings with each other and our communities.
- Promoting TEAMWORK within our Service and with members of our communities to achieve our mutual goals, making use of diverse skills, abilities, roles and views.