CITIZENS ONLINE REPORTING SYSTEM (CORS)
FOR AN EMERGENCY, CALL 9-1-1
Welcome to the Chatham-Kent Police Service Citizens Online Police Reporting System (CORS). Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- To file a report online, you must ensure that the incident occurred with the Municipality of Chatham-Kent.
- You must have a valid email address to use this system.
- If there is a known suspect, you CANNOT make an online report.
- We do not accept reports filed on behalf of a third party. i.e. another person or public property
- Turn off any pop-up blocking software before filing your report.
If online reporting is not applicable in your case, contact the Chatham-Kent Police Service at (519) 436-6600 ext. 0 or attend Police Headquarters or a local Police Service Centre.
REPORT FILING TIPS
- Once you click the “Submit Report” button, you will receive a confirmation email that your report is complete.
- Your report will be assigned a temporary report case number.
- You will be forwarded a copy of the information you submitted to keep for you records.
AFTER YOUR REPORT IS FILED
- Your report should be reviewed within 24 hours.
- Upon review, if further investigation is warranted, you may be contacted for more information.
TYPE OF REPORTS THAT CAN BE SUBMITTED ONLINE:
- Theft from Vehicle (Under $5,000)
- Theft (Under $5,000)
- Lost Property
- Mischief or Damage Caused to a Vehicle
- Mischief or Damage Caused to Property
- Lost/Stolen License Plate
WHAT IS NEXT?
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on “Get Started” to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, contact the Chatham-Kent Police Service at (519) 436-6600 ext. 0 or attend Police Headquarters or a local Police Service Centre.GET STARTED