Block Parent Program
The Chatham-Kent Block Parent Program provides a network of police-screened, safe locations for members of the community, namely children, to turn to in times of distress. Further, the Block Parent Program educates the multi-generational public about safety. In doing as such the program, in conjunction with police, school boards and other groups, strives for and provides safer communities.
The Block Parent Program educates the entire community about personal safety through presentations in schools and at various community events. In action, Block Parent homes and businesses are a safe place to go for anyone in need of assistance.
Did You Know?
- All generations can come to a Block Parent home/business for assistance?
- We have Block Parents through-out Chatham-Kent?
- Block Parenting is the easiest way to volunteer because you work out of your own home/set your own hours or go to work at a Block Parent Business?
- The Block Parent sign is known world-wide?
- The Block Parent Program educates all ages about personal safety and safety on the streets? We also address service clubs and various organizations.
Chatham-Kent Block Parent Program
425 McNaughton Ave W.
Phone: (519)354-0430 ext 235